Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Super size me part:1

1. How many times a week do you eat at McDonalds or other fast food restaurants? Do you ever think about whether what you are eating is healthy? Why or why not?

Answer: I eat McDonalds once a week and sometimes once a month. I don't really think about it because I know its not healthy that is why i always go home and eat a fruit or i make a vegatable salad.

2. What do you predict will happen to Morgan’s health at the end of the month? Do you think he will remain in perfect health?  

Answer: I think he's gonna get fat gain weight and he's going to shrink.

3. In one scene there is a shot of a McDonalds inside of a hospital. What do you think about that? Do you find it normal, funny, strange, or sad?

Answer: I think it's is normal for a hospital to have a McDonald's because no one wants to walk far to eat something because I know I don't.

*B O N U S*What does “organic” mean?  What does “vegan” mean (use your own words)?

Answer: Organic is something that is healthy and vegan is a vegetarian who omits all animal products from the diet.

No comments: