Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Random Question

For what in your life do you feel most grateful?



Answer: I am grateful for a lot of things especially having food in my plate,having a roof over my head, clothes on my back, my education, and especially my life. the reason why I'm quite grateful is because I know that there are many children and adults that are struggling to survive. I hope that one day I can help them by going to Africa or Indonesia and bringing canned food. I wish something could be done now so that people don't have to suffer anymore.

2 comments:

lahana said...

So good to hear from a teenager that actually cares about others around the world. Don't know if you've ever heard of it, but there's an organization called Peace Corps. A lot of kids join it after they finish college. Lots of the work Peace Corp members do surrounds feeding and housing the poorest. Check it out:
http://www.peacecorps.gov/

A.ortega said...

Thank you!!