Monday, April 30, 2012

Random Question

What is your favorite song?  How do the words make you feel? What images or thoughts come to mind when you listen to it? 






Answer: I have 3 favorite songs they are all from One Direction one of the songs is called "what makes you beautiful" (I'm actually listening to this now) my other favorite song is "Na Na Na" there's actually 4 i just can't choose between them 'cause they are sooo awesome the third song is "Torn" and the fourth is "Everything about you". the words in these songs make me feel happy i guess. The images that pop into my mind is probably pictures of them. The reason why i like these songs is because idk they are just so idk i just like them. To me they are an inspiration, they showed me that dreams CAN come true, they showed me to be yourself and enjoy it and to never let anyone turn you down, they showed me that being shy can sometimes be a good thing, and last but not least they showed me to never stop chasing my dream because if you want to achieve your dream with a little hard work it can come true.

2 comments:

lahana said...

I think shyness can be a good thing too. Why do you/One Direction say it is?

ajimenez188 said...

I really like your post , you showed what they mean to you extremely well just using words. With explaining how dreams can come true if you work for it :) . by the way though, torn isn't their song. They just did a cover for it, it was their first cover as a group which is why many people say it was their first song but they mean as in first song they performed together as a group at the houses in x factor. It isn't their song, nice post though :)