Monday, March 26, 2012

Fakeness (tittle stolen from spirit parker)




It should just be illegal I mean you cant be smiling at someones face and when they turn around just stab them in the back. What I mean by this is you cant be all ladida with them and when they're gone just talk madd sh*t about them. like stop being a wimp and just say it to their face it's stupid and immature. If I where to have a probl
em with someone the first thing I'll do is say it to their face instead of blabbing it all to my friends. Cant lie and
say all my friends aren't like that cuzobviously i'd be lying only like 2 are like that the others are loyal. I'm not naming names cuz i rather say it to their faces but a certain someone likes to do everything i said shouldn't be done in a friend. but whatever as long as it isn't done to me I'm okay with it.

No comments: