Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Random Question



If you were given the power to cure one disease, which would it be? Why?

Answer: If I were given the power to cure one desease it would be cancer. The reason why I choose cancer is because many children and adults die from it everyday. I feel horrible when I see someone with cancer, it reminds me how grateful I am to not to have that disease I would really like to help find a cure. I found out that snakes are immune to cancer sooooo maybe the answer is to probably create some kind of antibiotic or medicine using snakes (that doesn't include killing them). Not to be cruel or anything I love snakes and all but I would rather kill snakes to get the antibiotic/medicine than to have someone die painfully.



Images from: hope4acure.net and coins4kids.org

No comments: