Monday, March 5, 2012

Question#24


Some people enjoy getting compliments and some people feel embarrassed by them. Which are you? What are some compliments you get a lot? Are there times when you get compliments and don’t believe them? Explain.

Answer: I am kind of person that sort of enjoys getting compliments but then i get embarrassed because I feel like all the attention is pointed at me and i get shy. Yes there are times when i get compliment and i don't believe them like for example I drew this cartoon character and the head came out crooked and my mom came in my room and looked at it and she said it was beautiful but i didn't believe her because I think she just said it was good because she's my mom, i mean it was good but I'm a perfectionist and the slightest mistake that i make that other people don't notice (that i do) gets on my nerves and i end up sometimes throwing it away or giving it away to my little sisters (the love it when i give them my drawings for some reason i don't know why).

Image from: czechmatediary.com

No comments: