Friday, May 18, 2012

My weird life

okay so yesterday i was in the train with yahdiris miangel and a lot of other people so kevin (mango) gets up and gives his seat to some old guy dude and yahdiris was like"aww thats soo sweet i do that sometimes" and then i was "i dont" and ms johnson was like" oh thats not nice" and then some weird anoying lady that i dont even know came out of nowhere and says "thats not right" like she doesn't even know why or anything. I got mad but instead of answering back i just looked away. So the reason why i dont give my seat to people is cuz i rarely sit in the train, i mean like okay they want me to give my seat to people okay then i hope they like sitting on the floor. -_- thats all i have to say. FOR NOW!

1 comment:

yahdiris escalera said...

yoo that was the best day ever with you, miangel and kevin[mango] you guys are the awesome and that lady was maa nosy like were she come from!! but anyways love your post