Monday, May 7, 2012

Random Question

 Sometimes you hear about teens “cutting” or “self-harming”.   Do you know anyone like that?  If so, tell the story (without using names).  Did you try you try to help them?  How? 




Answer: I actually DO know someone who does this, she is one of my best friends. I tried to help her but she didn't make any effort in helping herself but every time I see a new cut, (this may sound harsh but i guess it sorta helped) i would slap her. i know her reasons for this and well if you ask me she's been through a lot and it's kinda reasonable that shes doing this but yet again that's not the way to solve problems. i hate seeing her sad cause' she's like a sister to me, I've known her for the majority of my life and it's sort of sad that someone you love is going through all this. I still try to help her, and I'm not giving up until she stops harming her self. I mean like, what would you do if someone you love was hurting themselves?

2 comments:

lahana said...

Thanks for your honesty. The images you used were very provocative. Why do you think people cut themselves?

Miangel said...

i think you did really good trying to express the truth and taking a chance on your friendship and letting the world know the truth and how you feel.